Home from Pennsic and News from the War

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      Greetings All!

      Katerina and I are back from Pennsic safely and had a great time. I am
      hoping everyone one else got back from Pennsic with no trouble and that
      your drives were uneventful. Please let us know you got back home.

      Quick notes from Pennsic:

      Thanks to Lord Richard for our Ayreton badges and Master Christian for
      the Ayreton banner.

      Congrats to our Ayreton Brewers Guild for hosting an excellent mead
      hall.

      Congrats to Honorable Lady Nadezda Zezastrizl on becoming a member of
      the Order of the Dragon's Heart.

      Congrats to Mistress Acelina of Derelei on her elevation to the Order
      of the Pelican.

      Looks like it was a great War for our Incipient Barony and for the
      people who live here. I am looking forward to hear more from everyone
      else too. I am sure there are stories I havn't even heard yet.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip