Re: [Ayreton] Re: Middle Kingdom 40 year celebration--40 years and still going strong.

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 7, 2008
      Unfortunately the only bathroom facilities are the ones in the main building.  There are a couple of hotels in the town of Yorkville just down Rte 47 for the sight for those who really feel they need the showers and don't want to camp.

      As far as the kitchen facilities, the draw backs have never stopped us from having a great feast.  You just have to use your creativity.  Nesco cookers, grills, etc have worked for us in the past.

      Fiona