Re: Bristol Faire

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2008
      I regret that I cannot come on Sunday because of another commitment,
      so I will only be at Bristol on Saturday. But I will look forward to
      meeting you at an SCA event in the future, Margrett!

      I'm sorry to miss Sunday, as that seems to be the better day for most
      people, but I'm glad to see that people will be able to meet up and
      visit. I will stop by the nobles' glade to meet Fionnuala/Baroness
      Dacre et al on Saturday.

      Safe travels to all!

      -Elianora

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Kerri-Ellen Kelly"
      <lady_mairead@...> wrote:

      > Please also stop by the Dirty Duck Inn (where Thistlecroft used to
      be)
      > if you are there on Sunday and ask for Margrett Norwoode. I will
      not be
      > there on Saturday though. I love to meet new friends! I'll be
      wearing a
      > red wool outfit with black wool trim on Sunday and am very short :-)
      >
      > Margrett Norwoode is both my SCA and my Bristol name, and I am in
      the
      > Guilde of St Lawrence at Bristol. I consolidated my SCA & Bristol
      > Elizabethan personas when I rejoined the SCA last year.
      >
      > Margrett a/k/a Kerri-Ellen
      >

      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "asackville@" <asackville@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Elinora!
      > >
      > > Stop by the Nobles Glade this weekend and look for (character
      names)
      > Baroness Howard of Effingham, Baroness Dacre, the Countess of
      > Shrewsbury, Sir John Perrot and Lady Harrington. We're all SCA that
      > take the summer off to play at Faire. Just a warning, we are
      supposed
      > to remain in character, which is kind of like being in persona,
      only,
      > we're protraying people that we have historical record of actually
      > being at Elizabeth Tudor's Court. It can be a little freaky.
      > >
      > > Fionnuala

    • Joseph Kaplan
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
        Well I won't be in garb as I have none yet, but I am more than willing enough to meet up, name a place and I'll be able to find it.

        -Niall