Re: Bristol Faire

  • rdpierce@pobox.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2008
      What a coincidence.... I'm going to the Faire this weekend too, likely
      Sunday.

      In service,
      Ryan Mackenzie
    • Joseph Kaplan
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 31, 2008
        I as well am looking at a possible trip back in time on sunday.  Quite a strange coincidence indeed.

        Faithfully,
        Niall

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 31, 2008
          With any luck the illness going around the boys in the family will have passed and we can come as well!
          I haven't been to Faire in a few years, so should be fun :)

          Should we set up a meeting time/place?

          Jale

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 31, 2008
            I regret that I cannot come on Sunday because of another commitment,
            so I will only be at Bristol on Saturday. But I will look forward to
            meeting you at an SCA event in the future, Margrett!

            I'm sorry to miss Sunday, as that seems to be the better day for most
            people, but I'm glad to see that people will be able to meet up and
            visit. I will stop by the nobles' glade to meet Fionnuala/Baroness
            Dacre et al on Saturday.

            Safe travels to all!

            -Elianora

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Kerri-Ellen Kelly"
            <lady_mairead@...> wrote:

            > Please also stop by the Dirty Duck Inn (where Thistlecroft used to
            be)
            > if you are there on Sunday and ask for Margrett Norwoode. I will
            not be
            > there on Saturday though. I love to meet new friends! I'll be
            wearing a
            > red wool outfit with black wool trim on Sunday and am very short :-)
            >
            > Margrett Norwoode is both my SCA and my Bristol name, and I am in
            the
            > Guilde of St Lawrence at Bristol. I consolidated my SCA & Bristol
            > Elizabethan personas when I rejoined the SCA last year.
            >
            > Margrett a/k/a Kerri-Ellen
            >

            > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "asackville@" <asackville@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Elinora!
            > >
            > > Stop by the Nobles Glade this weekend and look for (character
            names)
            > Baroness Howard of Effingham, Baroness Dacre, the Countess of
            > Shrewsbury, Sir John Perrot and Lady Harrington. We're all SCA that
            > take the summer off to play at Faire. Just a warning, we are
            supposed
            > to remain in character, which is kind of like being in persona,
            only,
            > we're protraying people that we have historical record of actually
            > being at Elizabeth Tudor's Court. It can be a little freaky.
            > >
            > > Fionnuala

          • Joseph Kaplan
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 1 6:30 AM
              Well I won't be in garb as I have none yet, but I am more than willing enough to meet up, name a place and I'll be able to find it.

              -Niall