A sincere thank you. :-)

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 4:02 PM
      Dear everyone:

      A very, very big thank you to everyone from Ayreton who made us
      visitors from afar so welcome at Sunday's almost four hour long dance,
      music, and singing shindig at Ida Noyes Hall. We had a wonderful time,
      we really enjoyed meeting you all, we really appreciate everyone
      coming out to make us welcome, and we once again warmly thank you all
      for your Barony's hospitality.

      I alas will not be at Pennsic, but Lady Jadwiga (Teleri's
      successor x2 of the Cynnabar Collegium Musicum choir) and Lord Aaron
      Drummond (co-founder of Ritornello, Cynnabar's early music ensemble
      and dance band) will be at Pennsic, camping with the Barony of
      Cynnabar and doing as much music as can be fit into a Pennsic. And
      until music and song and dance bring us together again, fare thee all
      well. :-)

      With gratitude,

      - Peter, Jadwiga and Aaron

      Jeffrey Huo, MD PhD