Ayreton Arts Martial Announcements - PENNSIC EDITION

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008

      Oyez, oyez!  Here are the martial activities known to be happening in Ayreton and surrounding area this week and next week.  Please double check activities during Pennsic (July 25 to August 10) to confirm that they are happening, and note cancellations below.

      YOUTH BOFFER

      Practice is cancelled until after Pennsic.  Stay tuned for new dates!

       If you are interested, contact Mark, mark@... or Anna for an invite to the boffer group for monthly reminders and other youth boffer information.

      SUNDAY PRACTICES

      AYRETON FIGHTER PRACTICE

      The Province of Tree Girt Sea, Shire of Grey Gargoyles, Shire of Rokkhealdon, and Shire of Vanished Woods all officially practice at the Grey Gargoyles nearly every Sunday of the month.

      This practice is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. every Sunday.

      Upcoming dates and locations:

      July 27- August 10 – CANCELLED for Pennsic

      August 17- Cloister Club, 1-6 PM

      August 24- Cloister Club, 1-6 PM

      TUESDAY PRACTICES

      FOXVALE FIGHTER PRACTICE/A&S NIGHT

      Please confirm with the Foxvale folk on this practice and its location.

      THIEVES OF HEARTS PRACTICE

      Because most of us are off to war this week or next week, there will be no fighter practice of any kind at Glenbrook North High School tomorrow (July 29), next week (Aug 5), or the week after (Aug 12th) when we're all still recovering and unpacking.  Regularly scheduled practice will resume August 19th.

      WEDNESDAY PRACTICES

      AYRETON ARCHERY PRACTICE

      The Ayreton weekly practice is every Wednesday.  Everyone is welcome -- please come out!

      Date: Every Wednesday unless specified.
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      7240 West Madison
      Forest Park , Illinois 60130
      Range Phone: 708 366 4864

      $8.00 / hr range fee. $0.50 per target.
      $12 for rental gear.
      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/

      All are welcome!

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Cryer. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.