Vanished Wood website back up and running

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 7:43 AM
      Hi all--

      Sorry for the bandwidth, but this way this message will reach several people who had emailed me with concerns.

      The VW website had been down due to some difficulties with our server (they wouldn't let anyone other than the late Aldred of Ascalon in, and that was, um, problematic).  I am happy to say that these difficulties have been resolved (and someone at the company was VERY apologetic to his widow by the time she was done with him), and we're back up.

      We may not be totally current....but we needed to get up and running first.  Our OP is up and HAS been updated, Phebe.  I'm actually REALLY impressed with Meurig on that.

      More to come as we get our act together.  Thanks for being patient with us.

      Acelina of Derelei
      Seneschal, Vanished Wood