Fw: [haus_brandenburg] Fw: [Mid] Off on the Road to Pennsic??

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 6:06 AM
      FYI....

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: THL Anna <HerrinAnna@...>
      To: haus_brandenburg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:40:14 PM
      Subject: [haus_brandenburg] Fw: [Mid] Off on the Road to Pennsic??

      In case you don't read the Middle Bridge
      ANNA

      THL Anna Mailander Ruth Ann Niederhauser APF, OW, ASL, ODH 419-836-8363

      "Have fun making things, SEW"

      From: "bluecat@neo. rr.com" <bluecat@neo. rr.com>
      +--+--+--+-- +--+--+-- +--+--+-- +--+--+ to unsubscribe, send a message to
      `~-, ,-~`~-, ,-~`~-, ,-~`~-, ,-~` majordomo@midrealm. org with
      . | | | | | | | | 'unsubscribe sca-middle' as its body.

      Taking a trip? Click here to compare hotel rates and find a great deal.
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2131/ fc/Ioyw6iiflKGDe 5jfeRc4vN8jrVYQc ILI3j9nGsZZJcCLW S3E7Cltjf/