RE: [Ayreton] Ayreton heavy fighting unit at Pennsic CORRECTIONS

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
      I too am glad to see it happen.

      Baron Gintaras
      Midlands Regional Commander

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: erickmaxskelly@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:32:03 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton heavy fighting unit at Pennsic CORRECTIONS

      Believe me, there are more than that with you in spirit. Now if I can only figure out how to keep life out of my game I will never miss again. Have fun all.

      On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Sir Ix <ix@terraefinis. org> wrote:

      As the XO for the Midlands, I am very excited to see an eight man Ayerton unit coming to the field and proudly being marked as such. Well done to everyone involved and thank you one and all.

      Greetings,

         I had a misspelling or two as well as adding a name.....up to 8 people now!

            Below is a list of the folks who have contacted me about fighting together at Pennsic.  If your name is not on this list and you want it to be, please let me know.  If your name is on this list but you are not fighting with us, please let me know.

      Gareth Ostwestly - pole arm/spear
      Hillary of Langforde - pole arm/spear
      William Atherbridge - sword and shield or spear
      Eoghan  - sword and shield
      Johannes Machiavelli- sword and shield
      Henry - sword and shield
      Richard de Scolay - pole arm
      Ansel Claybourne - sword and shield
       In Service,
      Henry of Exeter

      --

      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonne ct.com)

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

      With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.