Waterbearers Needed

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Greetings All,

      Somehow at the last business meeting, I volunteered to help with water bearing and ended up as the coordinator. To that end, if you're available and want to help keep our friends hydrated, here is a schedule of the battles:

      Mon 8/4: 10am Gates of Rome
      Tue 8/5: 11am Woods Battle
      Wed 8/6: 10am Town Battle; 2pm Mountain Pass Battle
      Thu 8/7: 10am Bridge Battle
      Fri 8/8: 10am Field Battle
      Each battle is typically 2 hours or less. I saw that there are several people interested in water bearing. Please let me know which battles you're available for so I can make a schedule and make sure we have coverage for all the them.

      In Service,

      Sarafina :D

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL