Grey Gargoyles Demo - Friday September 29 and Sunday October 1

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Greetings one and all.

      Grey Gargoyles is putting on its major fall demo this weekend.

      Friday September 29
      We will be outside of the Reynolds Club from 3 p.m. to 6p.m. There
      will be a 20 minute demo on "stage" that we will be putting on but
      we haven't been told our scheduled time as yet. Arts and Sciences
      people and projects are very invited. If you have something that
      the students could do some hands on work with, would be great but
      not needed. Of course heavy and rapier are very invited as well for
      this.

      Sunday October 1
      Our follow up Open House Demo. This will take place at the usual
      site for the Ayreton Fighter practice at the Grey Gargoyles. The
      business meeting starts at 1p.m. and the Open House Demo will follow
      immediately after the business meeting. Please come in garb if you
      aren't getting armored up.

      Arts and Sciences people and projects are invited as well. We hope
      to have A&S "stations" where students can stop by, talk with the
      artisan about the project(s) and learn something about how it is
      that we do these things in the SCA.

      The idea is to give the students a good idea just what it is that we
      do in the SCA in the broad spectrum with some sampling of specifics.

      Thank you very much for helping us out!

      Contact Information

      Chatelain Grey Gargoyles
      Ian the Green
      Mystborne AT yahoo DOT com
      (775) 771-0193 no phone calls after 10 p.m. please