Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton heavy fighting unit at Pennsic

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      Oh, one more name for your list.. Ansel Claybourne from Foxvale also camping with House No House will be fighting with us also and he usually fights sword and shield.

      --Richard

      On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:17 PM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

            Below is a list of the folks who have contacted me about fighting together at Pennsic.  If your name is not on this list and you want it to be, please let me know.  If your name is on this list but you are not fighting with us, please let me know.

      Gareth Ostwestly - pole arm/spear

      Hillary of Langforde - pole arm/spear

      William Atherton - spear

      Eoghan  - sword and shield