Ayreton heavy fighting unit at Pennsic

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      Greetings,

            Below is a list of the folks who have contacted me about fighting together at Pennsic.  If your name is not on this list and you want it to be, please let me know.  If your name is on this list but you are not fighting with us, please let me know.

      Gareth Ostwestly - pole arm/spear

      Hillary of Langforde - pole arm/spear

      William Atherton - spear

      Eoghan  - sword and shield

      Johannes Machiavelli- sword and shield

      Henry - sword and shield

      Bernal - sword and shield

       In Service,

      Henry of Exeter

    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
        Hello Henry,

        Thanks for the list, that will help me with the insignia list also.

        And a small correction on my entry. I go by Richard de Scolay and I'll be fighting with a pole arm.

        Reagrds,
        --Richard