Congratulations to Baron Thorvald Redhair

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008

      A little bird told me that Thorvald Redhair is now LWT/// a Court Baron!

      Woot!

      Ghita

    • Earik MacSkellie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2008
        There goes the neighborhood.

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
        Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild

        "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
        - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur
      • Dougal MacAlister
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2008
          How did His Majesty put it?  "He just hasn't learned to keep his hand down" now that His Excellency Thorvald Redhair is working in the Seneshallate.

          THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
          Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2008
            Thorvald's got a pointy hat!  Thorvald's got a pointy hat!  Thorvald's got a pointy hat!  Congrats, your excellency.  Much bowing and groveling will follow.

            Ags

          • kateslists@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22, 2008
              grovel?

              GROVEL?

              he's landless white trash:)

              WETSU!
              (thats congrats)

              Bojei

              From: jeffnaggie@...
              > Thorvald's got a pointy hat!? Thorvald's got a pointy hat!? Thorvald's got a
              > pointy hat!? Congrats, your excellency.? Much bowing and groveling will follow.
              >
              > Ags

            • Joanne Labny
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 7, 2008
                Does that make him the Red Baron?