Dance Practice Change of Venue - Names Needed in Advance

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Greetings Dancers!

      Beginning next week we will be holding practices at U of C in one of
      the student dorms. Because it is a dormitory, in the past we have been
      required to provide a list of names in advance and participants have
      been asked to show a picture ID to gain entrance. We assume these
      security measures will still be in place.

      If you plan to attend dance practice, are thinking of attending dance
      practice or have ever entertained the idea of attending dance practice
      in the near future, please email our student liaison (Caillech –
      ctulloch * at * uchicago.edu ) with your full name as it appears on
      your ID. Proving your name does not obligate you attend, and names can
      be added as the semester rolls along.

      Please contact Caillech or myself if you have any questions. Thanks!

      ~Heather~