Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Arts Martial Announcements - July 21

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      Youth Fighter Practice is TENTATIVELY on for tonight.  We are watching the weather.  If you are wanting to come, call for directions and for confirmation.  If the yard is too wet and/or the weather not cooperating, it will be cancelled.

      Practice will resume after Pennsic.  Those dates to follow after Pennsic!

      630-527-7041

      Anna (Kellee)