*Dance Practice, in TGS, Tues Sep 26*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Everbody please come join us for Renaissance Dance Practices.  This week we will be sharing the Tree-Girt-Sea Church site with the fencers once again. Everyone is welcome to come and learn Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and
      other fun styles of dance.

      It looks like we will be moving practice back to the University of Chicago starting in October.  We are planning on meeting on Tuesdays.  We are still working out the exact location and schedule.

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm, Sep. 26

      LOCATION: The Congregational Church of Jefferson Park.
      5320 West Giddings St., Chicago, IL 60630
      http://www.congrega tionalchurchofje ffersonpark. org/default. htm
      One block south & west of Milwaukee/Lawrence, near the
      blue line & Jefferson Park Station.
      Dance Practice Details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,