Oct. cub scout demo

  • the child
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      hello good gentles,

      I have been asked to coordinate a demo on Oct. 17 for a pack of Cubs
      in Hoffman Estates, but I need to finalize an answer by Oct 1st. I
      have had gentles willing to do "show and tell" and be bodies, but have
      not had any fighters commit yet. If you are willing to do this, please
      let me know. I will send you all the pertinent information.

      Thank you,
      Isabella,
      Senechal, Vanished Wood