Fw: [thievesofhearts] Simple Day Directions...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 4:06 PM

      Hey All,

         So due to a 6 P-word phrase that my love has drilled into my head, I was looking everywhere for directions to site.  Having Bryna/Verena here at work really helped me, cause she found this.  A map of the camp site that gives fuzzy names, but you can make it out.

      Sorry the image below is kind of large.   The street on the bottom is Hospital Rd.  Going with instinct and directions given from site I figured this;
           Hospital Rd is the turn left at the third light the web site was talking about.  The street after the driving range is Schoolhouse Rd, turn right.  Drive past 32nd St, what looks like two shelter houses, a basket ball court, and restrooms, after all that appears North St, make a right.  If you are driving past the welcome shelter(on your right) and the playground (on your left) you just past it, turn around. Troll is said to be at the end of North St.

      Hopes this helps everyone a bit.

      Kisses
      Keiley

      Cheers,