Day Trip Border Skirmish & General Rideshares

  • Liana Winsauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
      "Amy Woolard" ardena6@... said:
      > Hey guys: Anyone not going to Pennsic or
      >interested in going up to Border Skirmish,,, looking
      >for a Saturday Day Trip to said event.

      Where are you coming from? Not that I'm likely to be
      able to help, but I'm probably not the only person
      wondering. :)

      Liana Winsauer
      otterwinsauer@...
    • Amy Woolard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        I would be coming from Rogers Park/West Ridge area.. AW

                   "Comparisons are odious"-Vickie Austin

        (Madeleine L'Engle-"The Moon by Night")

        "Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition from
        Mediocre Minds"-Albert Einstein