Ride to Pennsic - Deadline (for me) is Thursdau

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 7:32 AM
      I do appreciate those that have responded to this request. So far
      none can help me at this time. Thursday night is the deadline. If no
      one is able to offer a ride the week of 28th then I will officially
      withdraw my request. (My ride had to cancel due to a family emergency)

      If you can help, please contact me offlist.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor/Robin