Day Trip Border Skirmish August 16-Saturday?

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Hey guys: Anyone not going to Pennsic or interested in going up to Border Skirmish,,, looking for a Saturday Day Trip to said event. Can pay entire gas for the day and feed the driver... Please reply to Ardena6@... Our esteemed Seneschal is promoting ride sharing and car or van pooling, and since I haven't driven in a while (say around 20 years! ) I would like to get out to more events. Sincerely: Lady Ardena Wildflower

                 "Comparisons are odious"-Vickie Austin

      (Madeleine L'Engle-"The Moon by Night")

      "Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition from
      Mediocre Minds"-Albert Einstein