Re: URGENT REQUEST!!!! - NEED RIDE TO PENNSIC

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2008
      Lady Eleanor,

      This sounds like a terrible situation. I know I would have been a
      basket case and would have forgotten to even warn you. Please extend
      our sympathies the person who was going to give you a ride.

      We all try to keep our SCA friends in mind and wish them and their
      families the best of in such a hard time. I'm sorry they will miss
      Pennsic.

      ~Philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Eleanor (Robin)" <ladyscribe07@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > My ride to Pennsic may have to cancel at the last minute(Relative in
      > hopital/dying) and I am in URGENT NEED for a ride. Must be able to
      > pick me up in Hammond, IN. I don't have a lot, but I have enough.
      If
      > you can contact me ASAP. I had planned to leave July 31st and stay
      > till August 10th. The person I was riding with will let me know by
      > 18th of July. I will also pay for gas and tolls from HAMMOND TO
      PENNSIC.

      > I would really like to go. If you can help me contact me ASAP off
      > list. We can meet at my house and I can show you what I am planning
      > to bring.
      >
      > I really need your help!!!
      >
      > In Service,
      >
      > Lady Eleanor Ravenild

    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
        I am not going, but I forwarded your message to the DH Moritu list in case there is someone passing through from parts north who might be able to help, so if you get a phone call from a strange Mongol...it's all good.

        Good luck!

        Berngard Solgai, called Moose