URGENT REQUEST!!!! - NEED RIDE TO PENNSIC

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      It is official, I do now need a ride to Pennsic. I must know asap
      before July 18th if anyone can help as I now must notify the
      campground to get a refund back and our land grab person.

      It was due to a family emergency. Please contact me asap. You can
      call me at home tonight after 7 pm. (give your modern name please)
      why your calling. (219) 937-4162 or call me at work (312) 787-5533.

      Thanks,

      Robin/Eleanor