URGENT REQUEST!!!! - NEED RIDE TO PENNSIC

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2008
      Hi All,

      My ride to Pennsic may have to cancel at the last minute(Relative in
      hopital/dying) and I am in URGENT NEED for a ride. Must be able to
      pick me up in Hammond, IN. I don't have a lot, but I have enough. If
      you can contact me ASAP. I had planned to leave July 31st and stay
      till August 10th. The person I was riding with will let me know by
      18th of July. I will also pay for gas and tolls from HAMMOND TO PENNSIC.

      I would really like to go. If you can help me contact me ASAP off
      list. We can meet at my house and I can show you what I am planning
      to bring.

      I really need your help!!!

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2008
        Lady Eleanor,

        This sounds like a terrible situation. I know I would have been a
        basket case and would have forgotten to even warn you. Please extend
        our sympathies the person who was going to give you a ride.

        We all try to keep our SCA friends in mind and wish them and their
        families the best of in such a hard time. I'm sorry they will miss
        Pennsic.

        ~Philip

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Eleanor (Robin)" <ladyscribe07@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > My ride to Pennsic may have to cancel at the last minute(Relative in
        > hopital/dying) and I am in URGENT NEED for a ride. Must be able to
        > pick me up in Hammond, IN. I don't have a lot, but I have enough.
        If
        > you can contact me ASAP. I had planned to leave July 31st and stay
        > till August 10th. The person I was riding with will let me know by
        > 18th of July. I will also pay for gas and tolls from HAMMOND TO
        PENNSIC.

        > I would really like to go. If you can help me contact me ASAP off
        > list. We can meet at my house and I can show you what I am planning
        > to bring.
        >
        > I really need your help!!!
        >
        > In Service,
        >
        > Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
          I am not going, but I forwarded your message to the DH Moritu list in case there is someone passing through from parts north who might be able to help, so if you get a phone call from a strange Mongol...it's all good.

          Good luck!

          Berngard Solgai, called Moose