List use for ride shares to events

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      Howdy All!

      So I just wanted to remind everyone that we can use the Ayreton yahoo
      email list to help find rides and passengers to events.

      Feel free to send an email to the list if you are interested in an
      event and would like to have a ride – or maybe you are driving and
      could use help with gas expenses. Of course – nothing may come of it
      but at least it is a try.

      Once you see an offer you can always communicate off-list to figure out
      the particulars of a trip… but it is a good tool to help us all still
      make it too events, meet new people, and keep expenses down.

      See you at an event soon! (and likely with ride shares … lol)

      ~Philip
    • Eleanor (Robin)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
        It is official, I do now need a ride to Pennsic. I must know asap
        before July 18th if anyone can help as I now must notify the
        campground to get a refund back and our land grab person.

        It was due to a family emergency. Please contact me asap. You can
        call me at home tonight after 7 pm. (give your modern name please)
        why your calling. (219) 937-4162 or call me at work (312) 787-5533.

        Thanks,

        Robin/Eleanor