Baronial Device and Webminister

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 5:11 AM
      Greetings All,

      We had a great meeting last time. Many thanks to Tom and Ghita for
      opening their home to us. We were lucky to have beautiful weather
      while we met outdoors and enjoyed the pot luck. It was good to see
      everyone who came out.

      I will post minutes later this week to the yahoo group and the
      website. But for now … election results:

      Webminister:
      Congratulations to Mistress Sarafina Sinclair who was chosen to serve
      for this office.

      Device:
      A: Per pale vert and azure, a laurel wreath surrounded by five 6-
      pointed mullets in annulo argent. (Green on the left, blue on the
      right for the Chicagoland lands abutting the lake, 5 stars for the 5
      groups.)

      As a reminder, the device is not our until approved by the College of
      Heralds – after consultation there may be a few changes to help make
      it pass. For the mean time, invest only as much time making heraldic
      images of the device that you would not mind having to redo if the
      device changes before it is finally passed. (So probably not hand
      appliqué in sick – and instead cotton with fabric paint …)

      Thanks to everyone who volunteered to serve as webminister – your
      help will still be needed. And thanks to everyone who submitted
      artwork to be considered as a Baronial Device back at Ayreton
      Carnivale. We are really showing that we act coherently as a group
      and that our transition would benefit both us and the Kingdom.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal