FW: [thievesofhearts] Parking on Tuesday

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 7:06 PM
      From the Thieves List:
      Tabitha

      -----Original Message-----
      From: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Tom Sias
      Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:09 PM
      To: Thieves List
      Subject: [thievesofhearts] Parking on Tuesday

      Hi all,

      Just a quick note for those who were not at practice on Sunday. We'll be parking in the lot on the South side of the soccer field/field house this Tuesday. Our usual road is closed, and there is some kind of school-related activity that's going to force us further down the field than we usually play. Instead of turning in at the last driveway like we usually do, we'll need to turn in at the entrance with the traffic light.

      Please distribute this info accordingly.

      Will Navarre