Sunday's Baronial meeting - Chatelaine stuff

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      Hello all,

      First I apologize for the last minute notice...I don't have the computer lab as available during the summer months and only dial up exists out here in the middle of nowhere...which usually sometimes, sort-of works, depending on rain, wind, solar flares, if it moon is in the second house of Aquarius...etc...

      Anyway, tomorrow after the business meeting I would like to bring some examples of information that can be handed out by local shires and the barony as recruitment tools.  If anyone else has hand-outs, flyers etc. that they would like to bring as examples feel free.

      I welcome any interested parties ( you don't have to be a chatelaine, just be interested in gaining new members)  to hang out after the meeting...bring ideas, take a look at what we have been using already and brainstorm other ideas.  I don't anticipate this taking more than 15 minutes to a half an hour for the initial brainstorming and show and tell.

      Thank you,

      Hillary
      Incipient Chatelaine