Buisness Meeting Agenda for Sunday

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
      Greetings All,

      Here is the agenda for the Ayreton Business Meeting this coming
      Sunday. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule
      • Ayreton Officer Reports
      • Local Seneschal Reports
      • Local Officer Reports
      • Transition Update
      • Ayreton Carnivale
      • Simple day
      • Pennsic
      • Other Ayreton Events
      • Upcoming Local Events
      • Other Announcements
      • Chatelaine Review

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on
      the agenda let me know and we may be able to add it. We'd still like
      to move through the meeting quickly so that we do not miss anything -
      so expect less open general discussion. I do expect post-meeting we
      will have some brainstorming going on after the meeting. See you soon!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
        Is this a potluck?

        (inquiring hosts want to know...)

        From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>

        > Greetings All,
        >
        > Here is the agenda for the Ayreton Business Meeting this coming
        > Sunday. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
        >
        > � Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule
        > � Ayreton Officer Reports
        > � Local Seneschal Reports
        > � Local Officer Reports
        > � Transition Update
        > � Ayreton Carnivale
        > � Simple day
        > � Pennsic
        > � Other Ayreton Events
        > � Upcoming Local Events
        > � Other Announcements
        > � Chatelaine Review
        >
        > If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on
        > the agenda let me know and we may be able to add it. We'd still like
        > to move through the meeting quickly so that we do not miss anything -
        > so expect less open general discussion. I do expect post-meeting we
        > will have some brainstorming going on after the meeting. See you soon!
        >
        > Your Servant to Command,
        > ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

        > "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        > Notices, send a request to .
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > mailto:Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Craig
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
          Not that we had planned ... no ...

          What does our host say? Is it too late?

          ~philip

        • suzanearley@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
            Sure! whoever wants to participate, bring a dish to pass. If we get tons of dessert and no chicken, oh well. But would be better if tons of food and less on the dessert path.

            Ghita

            From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>