Re: [Ayreton] Re: Simple Day

  • Kristine Petroshius
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 8, 2008
      Gin and I will be there as well. Would love to hang out with all y'alls. :)

      Kristiana

      Message 2 of 11 , May 11, 2011
        Hello!

        Who is going to Simple Day this year and looking to spend the night? They have cabins (with air conditioning) available this year for $12 a person. up to 16 people in the cabins with bunk beds. If we have enough people interested we could have an Ayreton cabin.

        So if you are interested, email me and I will see if we can get one reserved.

        Henry
        Baron Ayreton
        Scribesquire@...
      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 11 , May 11, 2011
          Etienne and I would be interested. :D

          ss

        • Scribesquire@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , May 12, 2011

            Hello,

                I am selling the 'circus tent' pavillion that I own.  It is a tentsmiths round, well over 6 foot clearance, single center pole setup.  It has all the poles, is canvas, and waterproof.  Colors are purple and yellow, both faded as this is an older, used pavillion.  Pictures available upon request.

            I am asking $400 obo.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

            Henry

            Scribesquire@...

            Scribesquire at comcast dot net

          • Scribesquire@comcast.net