Re: Simple Day

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7, 2008
      Sarafina,

      Adam and I will be along too.

      We'll bring some chairs and a folding table. And we will work to be
      there to help set up pavillions.

      We might have some arts along to keep us busy - it would be nice to
      see others with projects too. Though I am sure the conversation will
      keep us all happy even without something to work on.

      See everyone soon!
      ~Philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair"
      <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Friends,
      >
      > Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if
      there is
      > interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos
      Caravan.
      > We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from
      the
      > barony. An impromptu pot-luck would be nice as well. Salty snacks
      would be
      > good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating
      buckets
      > that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up
      next to
      > ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.
      >
      > Is anyone interested?
      >
      > Sarafina
      >
      > --
      > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      > http://ladysarafina.home.att.net

    • Kristine Petroshius
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 8, 2008
        Gin and I will be there as well. Would love to hang out with all y'alls. :)

        Kristiana

        <Sarafina.Sinclair@ ...> wrote:

        > Greetings Friends,
        >
        > Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if
        there is
        > interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos
        Caravan.
        > We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from
        the
        > barony. An impromptu pot-luck
        would be nice as well. Salty snacks
        would be
        > good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating
        buckets
        > that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up
        next to
        > ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.
        >
        > Is anyone interested?
        >
        > Sarafina
        >
        > --
        > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        > http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

      • Terry
        Message 3 of 11 , May 11, 2011
          Hello!

          Who is going to Simple Day this year and looking to spend the night? They have cabins (with air conditioning) available this year for $12 a person. up to 16 people in the cabins with bunk beds. If we have enough people interested we could have an Ayreton cabin.

          So if you are interested, email me and I will see if we can get one reserved.

          Henry
          Baron Ayreton
          Scribesquire@...
        • Sarafina Sinclair
          Message 4 of 11 , May 11, 2011
            Etienne and I would be interested. :D

            ss

          • Scribesquire@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 11 , May 12, 2011

              Hello,

                  I am selling the 'circus tent' pavillion that I own.  It is a tentsmiths round, well over 6 foot clearance, single center pole setup.  It has all the poles, is canvas, and waterproof.  Colors are purple and yellow, both faded as this is an older, used pavillion.  Pictures available upon request.

              I am asking $400 obo.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

              Henry

              Scribesquire@...

              Scribesquire at comcast dot net

            • Scribesquire@comcast.net