REMINDER: Sign up for the Ayreton list to receive updates on Ayreton business

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Unto the good people of Ayreton, greetings from the Towne Cryer!

      As you know, the Incipient Barony of Ayreton is continuing forward, and there will continue to be announcements and information about the Incipient Barony.

      To reduce email traffic and minimize "spamming" your mailboxes with multiple copies, I will be sending Incipient Barony-related announcements to the Ayreton list ONLY.  If you are interested in receiving these announcements, please sign up to the Ayreton e-list.  If you need any assistance signing up, please let me know.

      I will still continue to send the weekly activity announcements to the larger mailing list (includes fighting groups for the fighting announcements, and individuals who have requested them).

      Thanks everyone for your continuing support of the Ayreton area!

      --Mistress Gianetta, Ayreton Chronicler