Webminister

  • Craig Shupee'
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Greetings All,

      Webminister became a position for election because we had a number of people asking to do the job. Seems like many groups are lucky to have one person willing - but we have more than that now. So ... just like we chose our people last time ... here comes an election.

      As a reminder, please keep comments about the canidates off list. We are not encouraging online campaining so if you would like more information see the webpage or talk to the canidate directly.

      Thanks!
      ~Philip

      From Wolfram von Waldersbach, was "Candidate for IB Webminister"

      I guess I really wasn't paying attention during this part of the last Baronial Bizmeet, but how did Webminister become a position that needed an election? Isn't Webminister usually a "yeah, I'll do it" task?

      Just curious because I forgot about this...
      In Service, -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B."Voca me cum benedictis" Archery Marshal of the Incipient Barony of Ayreton & of the Shire of the Grey GargoylesExchequer of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion"Es gibt zwei Sachen das sollte man besser nicht wissen wie es gemacht wird- Wurst und Politik"- Otto von Bismarck

      Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.