Mongolian Culture Days at Daley Plaza--July 7-11

  • Emmiken die Waeyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      I don't know how many of you have already seen this, but just in case you haven't here ya go.

      (Everything but the yaks and sheep!)

      Monday July 7 - Friday July 11, 2008
      Mongolian Cultural Days
      Daley Plaza will transform into a Mongolian countryside where every visitor can admire the original Mongolian Ger and nomadic culture, with unique performances such as throat singing, contortion, masked dances as well as other cultural entertainment. Presented by the Mongolian Community Association in Chicago.

      It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.