Science! Night

  • Andrew Otto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 2:29 PM

      Greetings all,

      This is arriving on Saturday evening, not Sunday morning as predicted by SOME people...

      There will be a VERY informal Science night tomorrow. Figure on coming by after 4:00 or so, We will be splitting the osage orange and probably finishing the prototype boxes. We also might hang out and play games. We could toss something on the grill.

      Penilond Maner is at 5224 Pennywood Drive, Lisle, IL 60532

      (630) 963-9128

      -*Angus*-