RE: [Ayreton] Simple Day

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
      To Sarafina and all of our Ayreton friends,
      I and the rest of the Thieves of Hearts would be happy to join in your communal shade party at Simple Day.  We will be bringing our 10 x 10 shade and perhaps a second one depending on how many guys we have going.  Also in celebration of Meal and Prudence's wedding and the elevation of there soon to be excellencies Moira and Torquel a certain sailing vessel of which I am associated with will be making port at Simple Day on Saturday night.  I encourage all good gentles that would care to join me aboard ship to sample some of the fine beverages from her holds to do so.  Or if anyone would like to bring a beverage or two for the populace to sample, there is always plenty of room for that below decks as well!  I would caution however, that there will be someone checking ID's and giving out wristbands (or stamps, or something) as the fine privateers that we are, we'd never risk the wrath of the Imperial Navy (or the Indiana police)!  So bring your ID's and your thirst and I'll see you all at Simple Day!

      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: Sarafina.Sinclair@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:49:47 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Simple Day

      Greetings Friends,

      Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if there is interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos Caravan. We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from the barony. An impromptu pot-luck would be nice as well. Salty snacks would be good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating buckets that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up next to ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.

      Is anyone interested?

      Sarafina

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2008
        Sarafina,

        Adam and I will be along too.

        We'll bring some chairs and a folding table. And we will work to be
        there to help set up pavillions.

        We might have some arts along to keep us busy - it would be nice to
        see others with projects too. Though I am sure the conversation will
        keep us all happy even without something to work on.

        See everyone soon!
        ~Philip

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair"
        <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        > Greetings Friends,
        >
        > Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if
        there is
        > interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos
        Caravan.
        > We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from
        the
        > barony. An impromptu pot-luck would be nice as well. Salty snacks
        would be
        > good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating
        buckets
        > that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up
        next to
        > ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.
        >
        > Is anyone interested?
        >
        > Sarafina
        >
        > --
        > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        > http://ladysarafina.home.att.net

      • Kristine Petroshius
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 8, 2008
          Gin and I will be there as well. Would love to hang out with all y'alls. :)

          Kristiana

          <Sarafina.Sinclair@ ...> wrote:

          > Greetings Friends,
          >
          > Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if
          there is
          > interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos
          Caravan.
          > We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from
          the
          > barony. An impromptu pot-luck
          would be nice as well. Salty snacks
          would be
          > good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating
          buckets
          > that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up
          next to
          > ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.
          >
          > Is anyone interested?
          >
          > Sarafina
          >
          > --
          > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
          > http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

        • Terry
          Message 4 of 11 , May 11, 2011
            Hello!

            Who is going to Simple Day this year and looking to spend the night? They have cabins (with air conditioning) available this year for $12 a person. up to 16 people in the cabins with bunk beds. If we have enough people interested we could have an Ayreton cabin.

            So if you are interested, email me and I will see if we can get one reserved.

            Henry
            Baron Ayreton
            Scribesquire@...
          • Sarafina Sinclair
            Message 5 of 11 , May 11, 2011
              Etienne and I would be interested. :D

              ss

            • Scribesquire@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 11 , May 12, 2011

                Hello,

                    I am selling the 'circus tent' pavillion that I own.  It is a tentsmiths round, well over 6 foot clearance, single center pole setup.  It has all the poles, is canvas, and waterproof.  Colors are purple and yellow, both faded as this is an older, used pavillion.  Pictures available upon request.

                I am asking $400 obo.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

                Henry

                Scribesquire@...

                Scribesquire at comcast dot net

              • Scribesquire@comcast.net