Business Meeting Locations

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Howdy!

      We went over the upcoming schedule and locations of business meetings
      for the next four months when we met in June and decided to cancel
      August due to Pennsic.

      If we were having a meeting in August it would fall on the same
      weekend on Border Skirmish now that it has been rescheduled.

      I bet people would support a populous gathering of some sort at
      Border Skirmish – and I am sure people going brainstorm for future
      events and activities. At the least we could have an area for Ayreton
      people to get together and just hang out for the day.

      As a reminder, upcoming Business Meeting host schedule:
      • July Rokkhealden
      • August CANCELLED
      • September Vanished Wood
      • October Foxvale

      Let me know if you have questions.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

      > Is there any chance we can hold the next meeting at Border Skermish
      as most of us will be there? Perhaps we can discuss future Event
      ideas?