Re: [Ayreton] July Ayreton Business Meeting Location

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008

      Is there any chance we can hold the next meeting at Border Skermish as most of us will be there? Perhaps we can discuss future Event ideas?

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Howdy!

        We went over the upcoming schedule and locations of business meetings
        for the next four months when we met in June and decided to cancel
        August due to Pennsic.

        If we were having a meeting in August it would fall on the same
        weekend on Border Skirmish now that it has been rescheduled.

        I bet people would support a populous gathering of some sort at
        Border Skirmish – and I am sure people going brainstorm for future
        events and activities. At the least we could have an area for Ayreton
        people to get together and just hang out for the day.

        As a reminder, upcoming Business Meeting host schedule:
        • July Rokkhealden
        • August CANCELLED
        • September Vanished Wood
        • October Foxvale