July Ayreton Business Meeting Location

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      What: Ayreton Business Meeting
      When: Sunday July 13, 2008 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Tom's & Ghita's House
      4N400 Church Rd. Bensenville, IL

      Directions to Tom's & Ghita's House:

      Directions: Best route to I290 (west of Mannheim, south of
      Woodfield). Take Rt. 83 exit North. Go to first stoplight (3rd Ave).
      Stop if Red. Then turn Right (East). Go to first stop sign (Church
      Rd). Stop. Then turn right (South). Go 2 blocks. My house is the
      first house south of Red Oak (2nd street to the right), big grey
      house with circle driveway. There is a parking lot on the east side
      of Church just north of the house. Park there if driveway is full.

      As a reminder, expect regularly scheduled proto-incipient Baronial
      meetings to be on the second Sunday of every month Officers meetings
      open to the entire populace will begin at 6pm. Meetings will cycle
      between the five branches in the area as hosts as best we can as site
      reservations allow.

      Let me know if you have questions. I'll post an outline of our agenda
      soon. And thanks everyone!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008

        Is there any chance we can hold the next meeting at Border Skermish as most of us will be there? Perhaps we can discuss future Event ideas?

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          Howdy!

          We went over the upcoming schedule and locations of business meetings
          for the next four months when we met in June and decided to cancel
          August due to Pennsic.

          If we were having a meeting in August it would fall on the same
          weekend on Border Skirmish now that it has been rescheduled.

          I bet people would support a populous gathering of some sort at
          Border Skirmish – and I am sure people going brainstorm for future
          events and activities. At the least we could have an area for Ayreton
          people to get together and just hang out for the day.

          As a reminder, upcoming Business Meeting host schedule:
          • July Rokkhealden
          • August CANCELLED
          • September Vanished Wood
          • October Foxvale