Biz Meeting Locale

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi all,

      As I was purusing the websites for Ayreton and Rokkehealden, I cannot seem to determine the location and time of the next meeting.....

      Could we please add that information directly to the Ayreton site so people don't have to hunt for it?

      Thank you so very much!

      Jale
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        I can email everyone tonight with final details for location.

        It is not posted anywhere ... which is why you can't find it. ;-)

        ~Philip