Re: [Ayreton] Incipient Barony of Ayreton

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2008

      Yeah Us!!!

      Hillary

      In a message dated 6/27/2008 9:26:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time, philipwhite@... writes:
      Greeting Ayreton!

      I have excellent news to share with everyone!

      The Crown and Kingdom Officers have approved our status as an
      Incipient Barony.

      What this means for us is that we have authorization to continue our
      transition into becoming a Barony. We can also be listed in The Pale
      and on the Kingdom Webpage as an Incipient group and we will be able
      to submit our name and device to the College of Heralds.

      Otherwise, we will continue to hold our monthly Baronial business
      meeting, officers will report, keep compiling our petition for full
      status packet, and still hold our Baronial activities and events.

      We have made a very good step towards becoming a full status Barony
      and this is indication by those outside of our region that our hard
      work is paying off and that others are noting that we are coming
      together as a strong cohesive group. Thanks to everyone for their
      support and efforts so far. Keep having fun!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2008
        Gosh, I never thought I wold work with you on a demo!  LOL  We can discuss this on Tuesday!

        Kellee
        There are two ways to live:
        you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
        you can live as if everything is a miracle.
         - Albert Einstein

        **************
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2008
          I am sorry!  i thought I was sending this privately!

          Anna

        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2008
            In a message dated 6/29/2008 8:27:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time, KCMalone3@... writes:
            Gosh, I never thought I wold work with you on a demo!  LOL  We can discuss this on Tuesday!
            Would that be...at the demo???  It seems like we are making a habit of this.  Works for me,   I'd love to help.

            Hillary