Farewell to Lord Ian the Green

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      It is with much sadness yet glad tidings do I wish to
      announce a Going Away Party for our dear friend Lord
      Ian the Green.

      He will be following his heart and moving away to the
      Kingdom of Northshield to be with his lady love, the
      fair Hroswitha.

      Please accept this invitation to attend an Open House
      in Ian's honor.

      Date: Saturday July 12, 2008
      Time: 4 pm
      Place: Jocelyn of Lutterworth's house (Vickie Rayhill)
      Address: 978 Walter Ave, Des Plaines

      We will be grilling hot dogs and hamburgers, but feel
      free to bring a dish to pass.

      Please RSVP to me via e-mail.

      Sincerely,

      Jocelyn of Lutterworth