Scribal Arts Day June 28

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      The next Scribal Arts Day will be Saturday June 28
      from 12 to 6pm in Palatine.

      You dont have to be a scribe to come. Anyone who
      wants to learn more about the scribal arts is welcome.

      Please e-mail me to RSVP if you are coming so we can
      be sure to have enough chairs. Munchies to share are
      always greatly appreciated.

      The Location, minutes from 90 and 53:

      Maestra Gwenhyvar Nocturnal's house
      272 Longacres Lane