Web Minister Applications

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Seneschal!

      Since we are still in the process of creating our governing documents
      we do not have any procedure for officer selection. Until we have a
      charter with a stated policy we can continue to follow the process we
      first used to select officers, i.e. a general election.

      Mistress Sarafina has thankfully been working as our acting Web
      Minister, but was not part of the original officer selection. We now
      have additional volunteers for the position.

      If you are interested in the web minister position please contact me
      with your bid for office by Saturday June, 21st. You will have a
      chance to publish candidate information on the Ayreton website but
      campaigning online will be discouraged. Let's keep all the
      information on the webpage and not flood the list with traffic.

      You will be expected to maintain the Ayreton website and make sure
      all information is current. As we are in our period of transition it
      is important to have updates quickly. We place emphases on accuracy
      and timeliness of information along with ease of navigation over
      aesthetics. Though the position is largely web based, please expect
      to also make it to Baronial meetings.

      Voting for webminister will be in conjunction with the Baronial
      Device ren-off process. The officer will be chosen at our July
      buisness meeting. Proxies will be handeled in the same way. I will
      email everyone our canidates next week once we have a chance to
      collect applicants.

      If you have questions please let me know. Thanks.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White