Moving help: Sometime in July

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      At some point in July I will have to pack up all my belongings and stick them in storage.  When that day comes, I'm looking for a hearty crew to help me move it there.  The exact date at which this will happen depends on when this crew is available, but will probably be on the weekend of either July 11-13 or 18-20.

      I'll rent a Uhaul and just need help filling it and then filling the storage area.  I will pay with gratitude and dinner for those involved (and, quite likely, cookies).

      Please let me know at this email if you can help.

      Also, if anyone can recommend a good self-storage location, I would be very grateful (looking for well-located, inexpensive, but especially safe and reputable as I may be leaving this stuff here for the better part of a year).

      Sincerely,
      William Atherbridge

      --
      "Hard it is to lift a full cup without spilling."--Gorice XII