Weekly Project Night - Tuesdays

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      Weekly Project Night - Beginning Tomorrow 6/17!

      Everyone is welcome to bring current sewing projects or just an idea with them on Tuesday nights at my place in Des Plaines. Project night will be from 7:30pm - 10:00 pm every Tuesday night. My address is 1496 E. Algonquin Rd in Des Plaines. My apartment is on the NW corner of Algonquin and Cora. My number is 312-493-2255. Call if you have any questions.

      There are already 2 Pennsic projects that I need help with if folks have the time or the inclination. I need help to create embroidered red tudor roses on linen to be given out in gift baskets and also pillows to be used and given out at the Queen's Tea.

      Sewers of all abilities encouraged to attend.

      Sarafina

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net