Re: [Ayreton] Swedish day demo

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
      Due to circumstances beyond our control, nobody from foxvale will be able to make the demo this Sun. If you are able to attend, please feel free, but there won't be a demo any more. Folo will have a Mickl Foklund group there.

      On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...> wrote:

      Hi, Everybody,

      Is anyone who lives between Evanston and Geneva interested in riding together to Swedish Day on Sunday?

      Arrienne

      On 6/9/08, Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

      Foxvale will be hosting a demo at the Swedish Day Festival this coming Sunday, 15 June. The purpose of the demo is recruitment for the Ayreton area. Anybody who can come and help out would be welcome. I have talked to the people in charge of the event, and they have offered to let anyone wearing garb in for free.

      We would like to be able to do heavy and rapier demos throughout the day, if we have enough people available. We would also like to have some people out working on arts and sciences projects.
      Information on how to get to the site is located on the fest's web page: http://www.swedishday.net/. I hope to see you there.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Guild Head, Ayreton Brewer's Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee." - William Caxton in his preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur