Re: [Ayreton] Since Border Skirmish is cancelled, will there be fighter practice?

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14 6:46 AM
      Noise was made at various points about showing up and using the midway despite not having the building, but enough people were going to Border Skirmish that the discussion ceased based on that.

      I was just wondering if people had that idea in mind.  (In second thought, my armor is still in the building so I wouldn't be able to participate myself, unfortunately).

      Will

      On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

      William--

      Last week it was posted that there was no practice at GG on Sunday, that they did not have the building.  Has something changed?

      Acelina