Since Border Skirmish is cancelled, will there be fighter practice?

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2008
      The Midway is dry.  Is anyone who was planning to go to Border Skirmish planning to come to Grey Gargoyles in consolation?

      William Atherbridge
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008

        William--

        Last week it was posted that there was no practice at GG on Sunday, that they did not have the building.  Has something changed?

        Acelina

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
          Noise was made at various points about showing up and using the midway despite not having the building, but enough people were going to Border Skirmish that the discussion ceased based on that.

          I was just wondering if people had that idea in mind.  (In second thought, my armor is still in the building so I wouldn't be able to participate myself, unfortunately).

          Will

          --
          "Hard it is to lift a full cup without spilling."--Gorice XII